Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off to Bangkok

I did feel a lot better after my session with my personal trainer. Also because deep down inside I'm a complete exhibitionist. I climbed the rock wall as a warm-up yesterday and the world stopped to watch. It made me feel special. Yes, I do get instant gratification from random people 'oohing' and 'aahing'. I wasn't even doing all that fantastically climb-wise, but I'm guessing no one else knew better so it made me feel rather well-loved for those couple of minutes.

I'm off to Bangkok this evening for the weekend and it's going to be a weekend of pigging out, massages, shopping, wandering, a swim and a run....You did hear right! I'm going to try to fit in a swim and a run in the 3 days I'm there because I am dedicated like that. It's a bit of a pain lugging my trainers around for a 3 day trip, but I'm a lean, mean machine now and I've got to keep the parts well oiled....how did that come off sounding dodgy? Anyway, the plan is to do a run and a swim, but as to that actually panning out at the end of the day...well, it's anyone's call.

No comments: