Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Slow 10-er

Yesterday I ran 10k again. A week after I did 10k and it doesn't feel any easier. My legs were still sore and my knees...oh my knees, I had to spend a good part of last night icing both knees. It was a weird run yesterday, most of the lights worked in my favour so I didn't really have to stop much, but I had two strangers on the street stop me to ask to ask for directions. Which I'm fine doing, but isn't it strange that of all the people on the streets to get directions from, they had to stop the one who's got her earphones on and clearly looks like she wants to get places fast (or fast-ish)? Also, there were more familiar faces in this run than any other run I've done. I ran by the bar where R was and where he shouted a quick 'hello' and my old friend and neighbour, Jamie, happened to drive past me and asked if I needed a lift. I must have looked completely out of shape!

What I did yesterday:
Ran 10k in 1 hour 10 minutes

No comments: