Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fake Runs

I've been boozing way too much, sleeping way too little, and doing almost no running at all. So far, four days have gone by since the alcoholic weekend and I've only managed two very short runs. More to lie to myself that I'm keeping up with my training than actually train. And my guilt over my laziness didn't last too long because on Tuesday I was merrily drinking till 3 in the morning.

What I've achieved in the last 4 days:
Tuesday: Ran 1.84k in 11:07 minutes (was a 'tempo' run in my head...I actually have no idea what a tempo run is but it sounds cool enough)

Wednesday: Ran 2.45k in 17:01 minutes (I dressed this up as a 'hill run' when in reality I just ran up and down and gently sloped road)

Today: 1 hr session with my trainer where I climbed the rock wall in the gym for the last time before the new management pulls it down.

A last note:
I really have to get my ass kicked for being such a lazy ass, and I would welcome said ass-kicking from anyone at this point.

No comments: