Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Not-so-easy Easy Run

As I mentioned yesterday, I was irritable over nothing, so I decided to get a run in. I begged my colleague to drop me off at the track near my place (on his way home) and I ran home from there. I made it all the way home without any music and realised that I had run longer than I planned to. I was going to do an easy 3k so I could fit in a short run today before my monthly alumni drinks, but it ended up being closer to a 5k run instead. I couldn't get much sleep last night on account of my knee hurting throughout the night. I couldn't extend my leg, nor could I bend it - all in all it was a jolly miserable night's sleep. So well, it's leg-resting today. I might walk to the bar instead of grabbing the bus though, that should count as some form of exercise!

What I did last night:
Ran 4.72k in 34:29 mins

No comments: