Friday, June 5, 2009

Slow Step Into Things

Since my last post, I've been for my pilates class (was really hard this week! which could be because of 1. the instructor was being tough on us, 2. I was still a little sick, or 3. I've just become very very unfit) and managed an extremely slow run (or plod) on the treadmill. I would love to say that I intentionally ran slowly because I'm still getting better and not feeling a hundred percent so I didn't want to overdo the exercise. Well, that's kind of true, but my calf muscles ache a little today and frankly, I found going any faster than I did yesterday just really tiring. So what does this all mean? Simply that I'm slow now. I was slow before, but I'm even slower now! Good thing that came out of it though, after the run (if I can even call it that), last night was the first night in ages that I've managed to get a well-rested sleep.

What I did:
3k in 31 mins (I'm still a wee bit sick!)

No comments: