Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fat Post

My flu, my work trip to Shanghai (where every meal came in the form of 1000 courses...okay, I exaggerate), my foray into the world of beer guzzling (yes, I moved away from the bourbon cokes assuming I'd have more self-control with the beers, but...), and just general laziness has made me into a blob. I've spent my whole life trying not to get a beer belly and now I feel I'm just slowly building up a nice little layer of blubber to get me through the days when famine hits Singapore (if ever!). Soooo, tonight I'm going back to pilates. I'm not quite a hundred percent yet, so pilates will be a nice easy step back into exercise once more. I've got the Mount Faber 10k race coming up in less than two weeks as well, and I know if I don't do anything these next 10 days, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble come 14th June. Fingers crossed my flu magically disappears tomorrow! Pray hard everyone!

No comments: