Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Muay Thai Battlescars

Well, actually there aren't any scars, but boy does everything ache so bad. If I thought the introductory class was tough, yesterday's class was 10 times harder. On top of that we were using actual gloves this time...which although was kind of cool at first, started to weigh your arms down after. I find it amazing that it never feels like I'm doing that much work at muay thai, but my body feels like someone kicked me all over the next day. I also picked up the mother of all bruises on the top of my foot. Yes I was kicking with the wrong part of my leg blah blah. By the time I was corrected, the damage was done and my foot is all swollen, black and blue now...stuff of champions (or people who just can't aim to save their lives). I've actually made this a full paragraph of post muay thai whining, which isn't all too surprising, it's probably more surprising that I did whine through an entire essay of a post.

Next up, pilates tonight! I can't walk properly, everything hurts, but I feel I need the pilates. Woo hoo.

No comments: