Thursday, May 14, 2009

Race Results!

The race results are finally out for the Tri-Factor swim! And I'm pretty darn proud of myself (I'm easily proud of myself, so my pride isn't really a reflection on my performance in the race). I finished off 15th out of 35 women with a time of 28:30 mins! And I thought it'd be at least a half hour! So good start to the day!

I had my first pilates class in ages on Tuesday and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. The zen music, the core workout, not sweating like a pig, feeling real worked out after....what's not to love about it. All that didn't help the aches I'd picked up from the 10k run, however. Well all the aches coupled with my monthly dinner meet-up with James (read: dinner plus lots of wine, booze etc) made me a very miserable person at work yesterday morning, so I took a half day off and headed to some Chinese reflexologist that R had recommended and got myself a full body massage. Sure beats a sports massage in the pleasure department. That aside, I did nothing very much the rest of the day.

Race Photos (I've been slow at this, so I'm just going to dump all the race photos over the previous few months):

TRIBOB SPRINT SERIES







TRI-FACTOR SWIM





For some reason the photos are back to front and I really can't be bothered to upload them all over again. Yes I know there's probably a faster, more efficient way to do it, but I'm well aware that I'm destined to do everything the hard way.

What I did on Tuesday:
1hr of pilates

No comments: