Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sickies

Be warned, this is going to be a 'poor me' rant. I promise to keep it short though!

And I was doing so well! I think I got through almost half a year without falling ill. Then again, I was following a better schedule than I was the last week. I just rediscovered Touched By an Angel and I've been keeping stupid hours. Urgh, going to load up on the Vitamin C, Echinacea, and garlic...ain't no Vampires hanging out with me for the next couple of days!

I've also gone off and injured my right shoulder, so I've been told to lay off the front crawl for a week at least. Which makes swim training a little bit lame. Plus I've to do a whole bunch of strengthening exercises to get my shoulder blade to stop shifting so much and screwing up my tendon again. Not fun. To top that off, my right toe was hurting too and I went for a run (yes yes, I thought I'd run off the pain) and aggravated it, so was told to lay off running for at least a week too. So essentially all I can do by way of training is cycle...Blech.

When it rains, it really pours.

Okay, rant over!


What I've Done:

Saturday - Swim training (2.1K)

Monday - Ran 4k in 28 mins

Tuesday - Swim training (kicks and breast stroke only - 800m)

No comments: