Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rolling Over

Pretty much what I had to do to get out of bed yesterday. My poor stomach muscles...I can't even clear my throat without them acting out in pain. Ah well. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, no? So I'll be waaaay stronger soon!

On another note, I've found a spin class I enjoy in the gym. Had an enjoyable session at spin class yesterday - no one yelled at us, no one sang constantly to the music - and it was so so tough! As usual I was dripping when I got out. There was a class before us and the guy sitting on the bike in front of mine actually managed to accumulate a pool of water under his bike. Needless to say, I did not use THAT bike!

I'm supposed to do a run today, but already I can sense myself getting lazy!

What I did yesterday:
45 minute spin class

No comments: