Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sick

Bah, I'm on the brink of a flu and I've been fighting it for almost a week now. What with multi-vitamins, lots of water, tons of rest...in fact I haven't run since last week...although that probably is more due to laziness than illness. Despite my efforts I'm having a persistent cough that wouldn't go away. Hopefully if I keep up the rest, water and vitamin intake, I'll be feeling 100% by next week and I'll have no excuse to not run!

I miss waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed!

1 comment:

P.O.M. said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Regarding your question on Bikram:
It's not like "boring" yoga at all! Just staying in the hot room is challenging. It's more than just stretching for sure. Definately give it a shot if you have a studio near you. Good luck and let me know if you try it.