Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day #2: Personal Training - TRX

Who knew TRX could be so tiring?

I need to start getting my gym bag sorted before I wake up in the morning because I inevitably forget something when I pack and dash. Yesterday I forgot my sports bra. Which pretty much meant I had to do personal training in my regular one and then beg the instructor not to have a sweaty session because I'd have nothing to change into! It's amazing how much I ache today despite the non-sweatiness of my workout!

Meanwhile today (Day #3 of my 21 days of doing something) is going to be a bit of a struggle since I'm feeling super sleepy. I'll probably have to fit in some time on the elliptical or do a short swim after my trip to the manicurist!

What I did yesterday:
1hr personal training

1 comment:

MoLangley said...

The TRX Suspension System was originally designed for the training of super-fit Navy Seals, but is equally suitable for any of us ordinary mortals.

Dana Point Personal training TRX