Thursday, April 23, 2009

Drama Drama

The past few weeks have been filled with drama. We've just had our alumni AGM last Saturday and I got elected as President (woohoo!). Unfortunately, there's a faction of not-so-nice people (I'm exaggerating when I say that...there are only 2 nasty people) who've been spewing lies and half-truths about R and I via email to random people. I've had to take the high road, which meant shutting up and not tearing them to shreds for a change....it was soooo hard! It's hard enough to get me to shut up on a normal day, but when I'm pissed off with someone? Gah, sheer torture.

Nonetheless what's gotten me through all this have been my swims, well, and some runs...although the swims have been more zen-like than the runs. Your brain stops working on overdrive, you stop over-analysing and you stop hating people (who fully deserve to be hated) quite as much. Peace out doods!

No comments: