Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions for 2009

Because it's THAT time of the year again. Actually I stopped making resolutions when I was 18. I kind of realised then that I couldn't disappoint myself if I didn't put any expectations on myself. Just shows how completely 'ambitious' I am.

Anyway, because I've decided that I'm too easily satisfied with my life and I think I need some new challenges, here goes:

1. Finish a 10k race under 1 hour (the original purpose of this blog!)

2. Finish a half marathon

3. Run at least 20k a week

4. Master how to use the harness in windsurfing

5. Take part in a Bi-athlon

6. Be Triathlon ready - i.e. be able to ride a tri/road bike confidently

7. Have some money to show at the end of 2009 (I am terrible at money management)

8. Eat healthier - more fruits, vegetables and fish!

9.Do more for the less fortunate

10. Finish reading all 101 books in this list

Meanwhile, I had plans to go running tonight but I'm going to have to put that off again because I'm still aching! In fact I'm aching more than yesterday! Might go for a swim instead if my weary, aching self is up for it.

No comments: