Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post Sevens

I was a bit less lazy post-sevens. For one I actually dragged myself to spin classes last Thursday (the night before the long weekend where people were partying the night away! And I was sweating my lungs out...okay, I went for drinks after), went climbing on the last 2 Saturdays, swam 1.2k yesterday and squeezed some windsurfing in here and there. It sounds like I've achieved so much, but really, this was all done over a 2 week period and a lot of it in between was spent lazing around. Sigh....

Had my first full body health check this morning and I was shuttled from one place to another to go through a whole battery of tests. Most depressing is the body fat test, where I think I heard wrongly, but if I didn't, I'm going to have to eat super duper healthy from now on. No more chicken skin, fatty pork, deep fried food...just plain old boring healthy crap...well, that and waaaay more exercise than I'm doing now. Wish me luck!

No comments: